Friday, November 14, 2008

What's new? Lots!!!

Good afternoon everyone, Sam here :) It's a beautiful day here in upstate! Sorry it's been a while since my last post..I'm sure with all the new exciting happenings popping up I will be writing much more frequently! The hot topic today is cmarchuska at February's ECOCOLLECTION exhibition at MAGIC in Vegas!!! MAGIC is a huuuuuge fashion trade show that draws designers from all over the place....obviously an amazing opportunity for cmarchuska! Christine will be exhibiting her new spring items...including her to-die-for dresses :) (the photo shoot for the new items will be going on this Sunday) I will def keep everyone posted as we receive more news about this fantastic event. Also, keep your eyes peeled for Christine in February's issue of Entrepreneur Magazine. Forget about Valentine's Day...cmarchuska is getting all the lovin in the month of February!!

I am also still working on cmarchuska's college campus initiative and will hopefully include my network of friends at other schools in the northeast to help represent cmarchuska. As far as BU goes, I am contacting several student organizations we could potentially hold a fundraiser for and sell some serious cmarchuska merch...I'm aiming for before the end of the fall semester. Speaking of selling, Christine also received a good turn-out at the trunk show on the upper east side this past Wednesday. We are looking forward to seeing the results from the upcoming holiday parties as well.

Everyone have a great weekend!!

-Sam

No comments: