Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

Hello! It's a little late but Christine and I wish everyone a healthy and prosperous New Year...I know we are eagerly looking forward to seeing what 2009 has in store for cmarchuska.

I will be finally headed to New York tomorrow to work with Christine on prepping for MAGIC in February. This huge fashion trade show in Las Vegas will be here before we know it, so Christine and I are planning on getting a lot of preparation completed to ensure a successful exhibition!

More on my trip to the city- I'm really excited to also shadow Christine during the day-to-day happenings that keep the cmarchuska business running. I will be meeting the staff at the sewing contractor facility, fabric/button supplier, etc. Christine and I will also have time for some fun and networking at a book release party.

Upon my arrival back upstate, I'm sure I will have much more to update you all on about MAGIC and I look forward to sharing my Garment District experience with Christine. Hopefully I won't look too much like a tourist ;) Until then, stay tuned for more and thank you for your continued support of cmarchuska!

P.S.---> The sylvia dress is now available at Kaight in New York for $135...get yours ASAP :)

Happy Shopping,
Sam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Consider linking to your product website prominently in the right side bar. Or maybe you did but I didn't find it. Had to search via google not knowing if the line was called cmarchuska or marchuska since you refer to both. As it happens, you have both urls reserved so that's good.

Btw, I've written a LOT about the show. An entry that may interest you is "What it's like to exhibit at Magic" http://bit.ly/dAej . Another one written by one of my designers is "Showing a line at MAGIC" http://bit.ly/3HVjCT . There's also a lot of reports on the show written by visitors with their impressions. You can find those here http://bit.ly/hJiH. Using ctrl+F in firefox, use "magic" to locate articles, there's at least 25 or more.

Anyway, best of luck on your vegas launch at Magic!