Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Crazy morning paired with a crazy night....

I know I know.....I said each day the blog would hit by 10am and 5pm, but things have been hectic on the Marchuska front as we prepare for the New York Couture show tonight.  I hope everyone will make it to Mansion (located at 530 West 28th St) for the open bar from 9-10pm and the fashion show at 11pm.  Check out their site at www.newyorkcouture.net to see some of the edgy and funky styles that you will see live and in person tonight at the largest club venue in Manhattan.

Mia and I had an intense morning dropping off 200 shirts for the gift bags.....100 gift bags go to the first 100 guests and the other 100 go to stylists, celebs, press, etc etc.....we hope a mseries t lands in the hot hands of one of Hollywood's elite....so keep your fingers crossed for us!

On a different note, expect to see some cute cute cute little mseries ts for the kid set which should be out in the next month.  These little tees will be super soft and super adorable....I can't wait to see my niece and nephew sporting them ;)  

Alright here are some lasting words for you.....the world is your fashion show.....well maybe not everyday, but definitely tonight so come to Mansion, catch some photos with Mia and I, take in the scene, sip some champagne and check out the special edition fashion week mseries t in noir black that I will be sporting with a hot mini.

Ciao-

CJM xoxo

No comments: