Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 2

It's a sad day.....my best friend Matt is on a plane to start his new life in LA.  I am sure he will do great things out there, but still it is hard when someone leaves NYC.  I spent my early morning at Bed, Bath and Beyond thanks to someone who had to move to a 4th floor walk up in the village....but am glad that I got up early to start cracking on ideas.  Mia is back in town and we have a lot of stuff to work on.  It looks like a lot of people want boxer briefs and sexy tees as the next Marchuska item....and I have good news....we are currently working on both.  As for the sexy tee, we have a v neck that will be called the kseries t in honor of my best friend, Kiva.  As for the boxer briefs.....guys get ready for some of the softest undies you will ever see....you never knew eco-friendly fabrics could feel so good ;)  Also, we have found these awesome buttons that will be included in most of our upcoming items.  A fun fact for all of you fashion enthusiasts out there....buttons are traditionally measured in gross and 1 gross equals 144 units (thank you to Nic for clarifying that it's 144 buttons not 144,000 buttons).  Alright I'm off to the garment district to meet with my sample/pattern guy.  Keep the comments and posts coming.... 

No comments: