Friday, September 26, 2008

double take... 2 x 2

spotted. yes that's right, you were probably doing a double take last night if you saw a glimpse of me in my noir black t attending 2 of the hottest parties in the city. ; -)

if you haven't already figured it out, my nights seem to get jam packed at the last minute and i'm always zippin around trying to get jazzed up for my cameos. last night was no different from the rest EXCEPT that the 2 parties i was attending were polar opposites from each other.

thanks to christine's great friend corrine, i was able to snatch a ticket at the last minute to go to the Young Wall Street gala being held @ a museum downtown. wall street?! the words just ooze suits and dresses. i knew i had to put together a dressy outfit for the gala that could easily be converted into a sexy hip look for my 2nd party @ le royale in the w. village. that's where my new mseries noir black t came in to play. time was tickin so i quickly tucked my noir black t into a black skirt paired with my adorable "dorothy in oz" red pumps. ladies, if you want to land a man in a suit, this is definitely the outfit for you! so there i was, chit chatting away with christine (in her beautiful "christine" dress) & r (w/ her cute onesie sample in tow) when i realized father time had snuck up on me again and i had some major changin to do! i raced to the loo, pulled out a pair of skinny jeans i had hidden away in my purse, and just as the clock struck twelve...POOF - i had transformed my classic "wall street" outfit into an edgy sex kitten look!

off we raced to le royale to join victor @ his birthday bash of which marchuska was one of the sponsors. music was pumpin and the crowd was going wild. marchuska was draped on quiet a few sexy bodies i might add. ;-) to no surprise the birthday boy & i were 2 of those hot tamales in our noir black t's. cameras were flashin, drinks were sipped dry, and the party was another grandslam for marchuska.

happy birthday again to all the september babies - to which i'm including myself and christine since we just celebrated our 1/2 birthdays. 9/22! hehehe

xoxo,
prrrrrr


p.s. - stay tuned for new pics of last nights events.

No comments: