Tuesday, September 9, 2008

livin the tough life on the upper e...

fashion, glitz and glamour...it's a tough act to follow on the upper e. ; - ) you have to be ready at the drop of a dime to make appearances & you BETTER be dressed right.

i must have had my head in the clouds this morning when i headed to the "office" because i ran down the street in sneakers and left my umbrella behind! yes everyone, i saw the big black rain clouds outside...but i figured they were there just to tease me. you know, dramatic visuals to set the scene. silly me couldn't put 2 & 2 together to realize the "scene" was gonna be "down pour."

so there i was, workin my tail off packaging mseries t's for tomorrow night's fashion show when suddenly i received a NEW task from christine -- rubbin elbows @ la charlot! my jaw dropped. how could i show up to this delicious french bistro in sneakers?! i needed to act quick...i had no choice but to raid my boss's closet for a little black dress while she put together a fabulous outfit with her pristine mseries t, a black skirt and heels. check out the new pic posted! totally upper e, don't you think?!

today's lesson learned...rain doesn't stop fashion - you can still look glam.

xoxo,
pho-tog

No comments: