Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day 3 - Back to the Bing

Morning sunshine....
Mia and I are off to the Bing this morning for meetings and such with our local upstate contractors.  Good news - the scarf sample is in!!  Justin says it looks amazing, but I will need to give my stamp of approval.  This scarf is made out of unique blend of nettle and cotton.  Nettle is the common name for a flowering plant....I did my research and found out that it is possible to utilize this plant to make a beautiful organic fabric.  Not many US clothing lines have strayed away from the common bamboo, modal, tencel, organic cotton, etc etc....but I want to be innovative and take advantage of all natural fibers.  

Alright enough about the scarf....time to run to the post office to ship some shirts and then off to the motherland.  Make sure to take our poll and let us know where you would like to find Marchuska clothing.  Also, please pass this blog along to all of your friends and family.  As always I appreciate your support and want to incorporate your ideas in everything I do with this venture so let me know what you like and dislike....and more importantly....what you would like to see...

Ciao friends ;)
xoxo

No comments: