Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day 1 of the Blog

Hello everyone-

Another exciting day in the life of trying to build a business.  Today is all about follow-up....web inquiries, fabric swatches, buttons....I'm on it all.  I am SO thrilled to have Maria on board as an intern to help with the heavy lifting.  She will be instrumental in expediting a lot of the ins and outs of the biz in order to get the line out faster.  Let me know what everyone thinks of the initial mseries t.  Also, what are thoughts on different colors, styles, etc....  Noir Black will be out Sept 15th.  Also in the works is a v-neck, ultra soft, but without epaulettes....

1 comment:

Christine said...

I just saw this woman with this awesome bag in a camouflage bag....I think it would make a great print for a sexy tee in the mseries t cut....i.e. longer length, fitted, etc....comments??