Friday, September 5, 2008

Day 4---still upstate....

Bonjour mon amie...

Well it looks like we are getting some good blog exposure, but we need more more more!!!  Forward it on to your friends, family, bfs, gfs, coworkers, colleagues, exes and frienemies (thank u to Frieda for that new word).  For all of you who want to read the blog, but don't want to be chained to your computer waiting patiently for new post, here is the blog schedule: 

-there will be a new post every morning by 10am est latest - thus if you want us to mention something then please get the info to me no later than 8am (send it to cmarchuska@gmail.com or christine@marchuska.com), 
-there will be an afternoon post by either Mia or a guest blogger (please let me know if you are interested in being a guest blogger...your identity does not have to be revealed) every weekday by 5pm est latest - again if you want something mentioned then email me before 3pm est
-blogging is only a weekday sport so don't expect much from us the weekends....after all we have places to go and people to see ;)  

So for this morning...I am still upstate at the rents lovely home in Vestal, NY.  As I worked out at the gym this morning and saw both my brothers' and father's commercials on CNBC, I felt inspired.  Maybe it was the new Madonna songs on my nano or the endorphins checking in from the run, but I feel like today is going to be an uber productive day.  I checked out the nettle scarf and fell in love....you will too when you see it....so we are putting an order in and the item should be listed on our online store by October, the noir black mseries t shipment will be in by next Friday so get your orders in pronto tonto and last but not least we are getting approval from my day trading, fast talking, real estate deal making, man of the people brother, Justin....so hopefully we will have an order in soon.

One little delay....the cseries knit dress is being held up since I am being pretty anal about finding the perfect fabric (think organic cotton, but super super soft) along with coroza buttons...so this item will probably be pushed back til late October.  Sorry girls!  I will have pictures of the made sample by next week if you would like a preview of the style - feel free to shoot me a quick email or text.

On another note, get ready for an awesome variation on the mseries t.....I can't reveal the deets yet, but I think you will likey as much as me ;)

Alright, it's off to the post office once again and then a lot of work....

Ciao-
Christine
xoxo

No comments: